Rapid City, SD Area Guide
A Black Hills Vacation Wonderland...
Come see the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota and the world renowned Mount Rushmore National Monument. All of us at The Grand Gateway Hotel are proud to call the Black Hills home and we are ready to help you discover all there is to do near our centrally located hotel.
We can help you explore over 135 attractions including the 5 National Parks and Monuments; Badlands, Wind Cave, Black Hills National Forest, Mount Rushmore, Jewel Cave, Devils Tower, Crazy Horse Memorial and Custer State Park.
Western South Dakota is full of natural wonders, history, caves, wildlife, outdoor adventures and Native American culture. There is so much to do within a short drive of our centrally located Rapid City hotel that many of our guests have said they wish they could stay longer and plan on coming back as soon as they can.
Come stay with us and have a vacation of a life time! We are here to assist you!
Upcoming Area Events:
- Rapid City Gun Show, Rapid City, SD, September 21-22, 2019
- Buffalo Round Up & Art Festival, Custer, SD, September 26-28, 2019
- LNI Fall Tournament, Rapid City, SD, September 27-29, 2019
- Crazy Horse Memorial Fall Volksmarch, Custer, SD, September 29, 2019
- State Girls Tennis, Rapid City, SD, October 4-6, 2019
- SDHS AA Boys Golf, Rapid City, SD, October 10, 2019
- Zonta Expo, Rapid City, SD, October 10, 2019
- SDHS AA Girls Tennis, Rapid City, SD, October 11, 2019
- BH Pow Wow , Rapid City, SD, October 11-13, 2019
- Welcome Arnold J Isbell, Rapid City, SD, October 11-15, 2019
- PBR Rapid City Rumble, Rapid City, SD, October 26, 2019
- State Volleyball, Rapid City, SD, November 21-23, 2019
- Lakota Nation Invitation, Rapid City, SD, December 11-15, 2019
Call us for the best rates and most up to date information.
Book direct & save! Toll Free: (866) 742-1300.