Rapid City, SD Area Guide
A Black Hills Vacation Wonderland...
Come see the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota and the world renowned Mount Rushmore National Monument. All of us at The Grand Gateway Hotel are proud to call the Black Hills home and we are ready to help you discover all there is to do near our centrally located hotel.
We can help you explore over 135 attractions including the 5 National Parks and Monuments; Badlands, Wind Cave, Black Hills National Forest, Mount Rushmore, Jewel Cave, Devils Tower, Crazy Horse Memorial and Custer State Park.
Western South Dakota is full of natural wonders, history, caves, wildlife, outdoor adventures and Native American culture. There is so much to do within a short drive of our centrally located Rapid City hotel that many of our guests have said they wish they could stay longer and plan on coming back as soon as they can.
Come stay with us and have a vacation of a life time! We are here to assist you!
Upcoming Area Events:
- Black Hills Stock Show and Rodeo, Rapid City, SD, January 24, 2020 to February 2, 2020
- SD State Soft-tip Dart Tournament, Rapid City, SD, February 25, 2020 to March 1, 2020
- Million Dollar Quartet, Rapid City, SD, March 8, 2020
- State A Boys/Girls Basketball, Rapid City, SD, March 19-21, 2020
- Beautiful - The Carole King Musical, Rapid City, SD, April 10, 2020
- Beautiful - The Carole King Musical, Rapid City, SD, April 11, 2020
Call us for the best rates and most up to date information.
Book direct & save! Toll Free: (866) 742-1300.